Course Map coming soon.
Kick off the Amherst Half Marathon Weekend with this enjoyable one loop 5K course through Amherst College, along paved roads, and sections of trail.
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Male Age Group
- Female Age Group
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
AGE GROUP DIVISIONS:
- 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- 9 & under
- Top 3 overall male/female
- Top 3 in each male/female age division
No “double dipping”
- Fluid station (Water Only) start/finish, one location along the route
- Off road sections on the course, baby joggers are discouraged