The Collinsville Classic 10K is a fast course starting in Burlington and making its way to historic Collinsville. The route starts at Lake Garda School follows local roads into Farmington before getting onto the Farmington River Trail just before mile 2. Follow the trail along the Farmington River back into Burlington and eventually into Collinsville to finish.
Male: 32:30 – set by Alex Norstrom in 2017
Female: 39:58 – set by Mary Lynn-Currier in 2017
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top three overall male and female finishers
- Male Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Female Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Top 3 overall male/female
- Top 3 in each male/female age division
No “double dipping”
COURSE LIMITS & PROTOCOLS
Course limit is 1 hour and 40 minutes for the 10K. More…
Baby joggers are discouraged for the safety of all participants.
- Yellow signs with blue arrows mark all turns.
- All mile points are marked on the road and mile signs at each mile.
- Mile clocks at two locations along the course.
- This race is timed using the B Tag Chip system. The official timer is Bay State Race Services
- Fluid Locations: Mile 2.5, Mile 4 and Mile 5 along the course and Start and Finish Line.
- Portalets located along the course.
- Medical personnel.