WHAT TO EXPECT AT EVENTS (ALL ATHLETES WITH DISABILITIES)
- Awards in categories with more than 2 entrants.
- Participants must follow and stay on the course.
- In most cases the entire road surface is at the athlete’s disposal. Where cones are used, shortening the course by not following the cone line is against the rules and will expose the racers to unsafe conditions.
- All participants must complete the entire course unaided, except for the aid that is provided at the official aid stations on the course. No personal aid from a spectator is permitted.
- Participant cannot intentionally interfere or touch other athletes during the race.