The Eversource Hartford Half Marathon showcases vibrant neighborhoods of Hartford and West Hartford through beautiful Elizabeth Park before heading back downtown and through the iconic Memorial Arch. Cheering spectators line the entire route!
Male: 1:03:37 – set by Benedict Ako in 1999
Female: 1:11:18 – set by Kim Smith in 2011
Half Marathon course limit is 3 hours. To finish within these time limits, runners must maintain a pace of approximately 13:44 minutes per mile. Official finishing times are recorded through 3 hours. More…
- ChronoTrack B-Tag timing and results. More…
- Mile markers at every mile; clocks at several mile marks
- Timing tracking mats at Start, Mile 3.1, Mile 6.2, Mile 9.3. More…
- Fluids (water and Gatorade lemon-lime endurance formula) at Mile 2, 3, 4.5, 6, 7, 8.5, 10, 11.5
- GU Energy Gel at Mile 7
- Entertainment, toilets, medical support along the entire route
DIVISIONS AND AWARDS
Commemorative awards (based on “net” time) to top 3 male/females in following divisions:
- Age groups: 12-14, 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Physically Challenged
- Push-rim wheelchair (no awards in hand-crank division)
- Visually Impaired/Blind Runners division
No “double-dipping” in awards.
Prize Money to the top finishers. More…
Monetary awards are based on official “gun” time – the time elapsed from the official start signal to each runners’ B-Tag recording at the finish.
NOT ALLOWED ON THE COURSE
No strollers, bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, or motorized vehicles. No dogs. No unregistered runners. We discourage the use of headphones.