GLASTONBURY TRAINING MEET UPS
NEW! Drop-in training meet-ups are perfect to provide support for those not able to commit to formal programs. Water, course direction, pace leaders and guidance are provided – great for new runners as well as those looking for group motivation with coaching assistance.
The informal training group is led by Fleet Feet Sports and available exclusively for runners preparing for Hartford Marathon Foundation events. Details:
- 8:00 am Saturday weekly meet-up (no RSVP)
- Dog Park in Glastonbury (Riverfront Park on 200 Welles Street)
- Drop-in fee is $5 (10-week passes available for $40)
Attend 8 drop-in meet-ups and earn a shirt, discounts at Fleet Feet Sports and a $5 discount on one of the HMF goal races:
- Amica Iron Horse Half Marathon, 10K & 5K – June 4
- Red Dress Run For Women – July 8
- Old Wethersfield 5K & 10K – August 27
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.