Participants can run, walk, dance, or skip – just get silly – on this 5K course. A great run for beginners and families to get active and motivated or for seasoned athletes to break up the monotony of training.
Take a historic tour through Springfield on this fun 3.1 miles. Races will start and finish adjacent to the Springfield Museums and run a loop through downtown.
Male: 18:16 – set by Marc Lennon in 2017
Female: 21:42 – set by Tara Anderson in 2017
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top three overall male and female finishers
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Top 3 in each male/female age division
No “double dipping”
- It’s an HMF race so expect services on course – water, timing clocks and resources to ensure participant safety. But this is a chance to run silly! Anticipate kooky signs, Kool-Aid at fluid stations, backwards clocks – and much more in store! Come on, have fun with us!