This NEW 5K course will start and finish on Elm Street next to Bushnell Park in downtown Hartford. The rolling course will head down Park Street, and back to the park via Capitol Avenue. Turn by turn description can be found on the course map.
Male: 15:33 – set by Justin Wood in 2008
Female: 16:50 – set by Claudia Camargo in 2007
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top three overall male and female finishers
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Top 3 overall male/female
- Top 3 in each male/female age division
- Special costume awards
No “double dipping”
- Fluid Stations: Start, Finish, and Mile 1.5
- Portalet Locations: Start and Finish