The 10K follows the same route as the Half Marathon, only using one loop of the course. The 10K is flat, scenic, and loaded with volunteer support.
Male: 33:20 – set by Brian Nelson in 2013
Female: 36:13 – set by Katie Edwards in 2014
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top three overall male and female finishers
- Male Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Female Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Push Rim Wheelchair
- Top 3 overall male/female
- Top 3 in each male/female age division
No “double dipping”
- Yellow signs with blue arrows mark all turns.
- All mile points are marked on the road and mile signs at each mile.
- Mile clocks at several locations along the course.
- Fluid Locations: every 1 – 2 miles along the course and Start and Finish Line.
- Portalets located along the course.
- Medical personnel.