This 5K route starts and finishes at the First Tee Building at the TPC River Highlands. A rolling looped course takes participants through Cromwell neighborhoods before finishing back at the TPC.
Male: 16:01 – set by Aaron Szotka in 2011
Female: 17:47 – set by Sybil Shapiro in 2015
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top three overall male and female finishers
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female: Prize Money of $150, $100, $50
- Top 3 in each male/female age division
No “double dipping”
- Fluid Stations: Start, Finish, and Mile 2
- Portalet Locations: Start and Finish