The Old Wethersfield 10K is a double-loop course that runs along the historic streets of Old Wethersfield. The course is flat and fast with one sharp turn. The race ends along an unpaved trail in the scenic Wethersfield cove.
Male: 30:59 – set by Will Sanders in 2017
Female: 35:41 – set by Katie Edwards in 2014
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top three overall male and female finishers
- Male Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Female Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Top 3 overall male/female
- Top 3 in each male/female age division
No “double dipping”
Course limit is 1 hour and 25 minutes for the Old Wethersfield 10K. To finish within these time limits you must maintain a pace of approximately 13:30 minutes per mile. 10K runners must pass the checkpoint at the 2.4 mile mark within 34 minutes. Runners over this time will be directed to finish the 5K course. More…
- Yellow signs with blue arrows mark all turns.
- All mile points are marked on the road and mile signs at each mile.
- Mile clocks at four locations along the course.
- Fluid Locations: Mile 1.5, Mile 2.7, and Mile 4.5 along the course and Start and Finish Line.
- Medical personnel.